- Flow -vs- Time Chart - Using the 5 gallon Bucket Method
- Steps to Building a Great Pond
- Dealing with Dissolved Organic Solids (DACs) in a Pond Environment
- How to Build Your Own Pond Vacuum
- Dealing With Green Water and String Algae - By Don Harrawood
- Pond Heating Using House Duct Work and an Electric Furnace
- Pond Cover with Window
- Comprehensive Koi Health and Disease Management - By Karl Schoeler
- Learning to Keep Our Fish Healthy as We Progress Up Thru the Different Stages of the Hobby
- Best Practices for Introducing New Koi to a Pond
- How to Protect Your Fish from Being Sucked in to a Surface Skimmer
- How to Protect Your Resident Fish During a Rebuilding or Major Maintenance Project
- How to Select Healthy New Pond Fish
- How to Protect Your Fish From the Worst of Winter
- A Few Facts About Koi - By Don Harrawood
- Dragonflies and Damselflies in Garden Ponds - By Christine Eirschele
- Herons - By Carolyn Weise
- Summit View Seminar - By Carmen Stafford
This section contains direct links to threads running on some of the various bulletin boards.
Sometimes people ask a question that does not have a simple or agreed upon answer, but the input of several people on the thread can add different points of view and cover the topic in more depth. By linking directly to the thread, the people who post get credit for their ideas and their words do not get twisted around. The disadvantage is that some threads run long and get off track. Another problem can arise is that sometimes people get upset and say things that they shouldn't. Just enjoy the good and ignore the bad.
If you have any interest in the very best koi in Japan, here are some threads on the current "All Japan Koi Show". The threads are by Russ Peters of PSkoi in California.