Do you own a pond?
Have you ever thought of building your own peaceful pond?
Are you interested in the beautiful, gentle Koi or unique Goldfish?
If so, then please join us! Members learn the latest information, get new ideas and chat with other members about their various projects. If meeting friendly "Koi" folks sounds educational and fun, sign-up and join us. The cost is only $20 per year.
- Access to the Members Only information
- Our informative Listserv where you get first chance at free stuff.
- Club bulk sale specials
- Business meeting minutes and Treasury report.
- See who else shares your ponding hobby on the club roster.
- Koi USA magazine gives our members a $4.95 discount off a one year subscription. Meetings - A great way to learn more about the hobby during a seminar. Past topics have included what to look for when buying koi, pond issues such as algae and filtration, koi variety profiles, feeding, and health.
- Hear experts speak about different topics relating to Ponds, Water Gardening, Koi or Goldfish at the meetings!
- Socialize with other folks that love the hobby and are willing to share their ideas and problems in a fun environment! Occasionally we have great BBQs and potluck dinners too!
- Get answers for any of your pond related questions - there's always someone who has done it before, and is willing to share their solutions!
- Sign in at the meetings for a chance to win great door prizes and participate in the raffles and other exciting things.
Attendees learned about selecting great koi.
Come and have FUN with the Mid-Columbia Koi & Pond Club! Join today!
The annual membership cost is $20.00.
Sign up to become a member of our fun and informative group.
Please print and complete the application form and mail to:
Mid-Columbia Koi & Pond Club
1236 N Morain Loop
Kennewick, WA 99336